Source: Andrew Yates, examiner.com

Following a story posted Tuesday about the Milwaukee Bucks rookie phenom Brandon Jennings talking trash with a fake Jordan Farmar (Los Angeles Lakers guard) through Twitter, Jennings felt compelled to respond.

Tuesday evening Jennings responded to the article: "Yo yall read that yahoo story??? I guess somebody needed something to write about. I'm going to keep it simple." He then followed that up with a few more tweets:

-"And the guy who made the page said he did it for some shoes! (the face)"

-"I think I'm going to delete this page and make a new one, and set it private that way I can add who ever I want, and talk "real" all day."

The trash talking began after the Lakers defeated the Bucks on Sunday evening 95-77 and Jennings told a friend, via Twitter, to call him to get the real story on the Lakers. Fake Farmar then got invovled by asking what was going on. Jennings, obviously still feeling like he has to prove himself, threw a little jab at "Farmar" by saying "nah i was just telling the homie how thirsty you are. That's all. But I'm not going to make this a big thing." After another message or two, Jennings basically told Farmar to watch his back with the emergence of Lakers guard Shannon Brown.

0 comments