Source: Michael Marley, examiner.com


HOLLYWOOD--Couldn't somebody have sprayed ginger ale on somebody? Why no hyphenated curse words?

After seeing this set of pictures of the Floyd Mayweather-Sugar Shane Mosley kickoff press conference in New York, I am glad to report that I was in Pacland rather than my home city.

Grown men hugging it out doesn't do much for this wizened fight correspondent.

I told Manny Pacquiao that there was some pushing and shoving between Floyd and Shane but that they looked more like gagsters who couldn't keep a straight face in their scripted melee.

As usual, Manny just laughed. He thinks that it's all nonsense.

May I suggest some theme music for the May 1 promotion based on the photos?

"Sometimes When We Touch" is a good romantic ballad for Shane and Floyd.

0 comments