Source: Matt Carter, Examiner.com


Just when it looked like Adam Lambert was starting to soften up his image with new single "Whataya Want From Me," the "American Idol" runner-up decided to stir things up and be edgy again.

In a new interview with The Times discussing romance, Adam had plenty to say: "My heart craves [a relationship], but now is not the time for it. So in the meantime I'm gonna have fun. I love a torrid affair," Adam surely knows that his schedule is packed these days, and he only recently split with boyfriend Drake LaBry. (The two were even rumored to be back together at one point, but it turned out to not be the case.)

Lambert wasn't even afraid to talk about women: "I'm openly gay so they know I'm not going to have sex with a woman - although I like making out with girls from time to time...I have this curiosity at the back of my mind. I've never had sex with a woman and I'm a little bit curious about it." Is this cause for some women out there to be excited?

Adam's hold-nothing-back attitude has definitely brought him a number of fans, and these people will probably only further appreciate the singer's reluctance to conform to a mainstream audience.

What do you think about Adam's latest comments? Let me know your thoughts with a comment

0 comments